Full Stack Developer
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to:
Who We Are
Dot Blockchain Media is a modernized rights management solution for media creators and businesses, leveraging the power of distributed ledger and open source technology, resulting in a dynamic format for media assets.
As a developer you will build and maintain dotBC’s core platform and client applications. You will be responsible for writing plugins and application code to connect dotBC to clients and major industry players. You will play a critical role in extending the dotBC data and technology environments.
Technology We Use
NodeJS, Koa, Postgres, EmberJS, Cardstack, Git, AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloudfront), TravisCI, Docker, Chai, and other modern technologies to support application development.
You Should Apply If
- You’re an experienced engineer and are willing to work both remotely and in-person with our coding partner Cardstack.
- You’re responsible, self-motivated, and can be held accountable for your code.
- You enjoy problem-solving and working with cutting edge technology.
- The thought of modernizing the music industry and getting artists paid excites you.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a developer.
- Proficiency with server-side runtime (NodeJS).
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and at least one component based library or framework (EmberJS, React, AngularJS, Vue).
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed application design concepts.
Nice To Haves
- Based in New York City or Los Angeles.
- Experience in other languages such as Python
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud computing solutions).
- Experience with ETL and/or data processing, preferably with music metadata and file formats (DDEX, CWR, etc).
- Salary + Equity (for FTE)
Dot Blockchain Media is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.